Tuesday, December 09, 2008

As Christmas Day approaches...

... I see more and more commercials for video games [ie, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty] and at the end of each advertisement a voiceover says: "Rated M for Mature" despite the target audience being anything but. I think the games should be: "Rated PB for Lives in Parents' Basement".

Here's a pic of our T-giving spread. The food turned out to be pretty tasty, no complaints. The nice thing about not having any friends is that we didn't have to share dinner with anyone. I guess the bad thing about no friends is having to buy your own power tools.




Let's shove something up this Turkey's butt... let's shove some wet bread up its butt...


Before snapping this picture I said, "Brooklyn, say cheese!" She pulled Brittiny's hair up into a top knot and said, "Say pineapple!"


Mom and Braden


The other night Brookers pitched a fit, got timed out for a while in her room. She showed us who's the boss, though, as she defaced her headboard.


These little bouncy seat thingies always make me think of riding my bike over to McDonald's with Kevster to buy a Big Mac.

4 comments:

Kellie/Joe said...

Lordy are those kids ever cute. I hope mine are half as adorable. Wait, I hope they're TWICE as adorable, and then we'll see who the loser is.

Momila said...

So beautiful...I wish my kids were half as adorable, too.

IAmTheWalrus said...

My kids are half as adorable! ;-)

brohammas said...

I make no claims as to my own adorableness and second the Walrus... about his, not mine. Mine are a genetic mracle.