Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Heavenly Father...

please bless the cheetos that I will be eating, 'cause they are so good, and dat I can poop and pee in da potty and not in my pants cause I am a big girl and bless Nonny and Papa that he can feel well and Nina that she can be a dog... Jesus Christ, Amen." Brooklyn's prayers are getting better.

She recently celebrated her 3rd Birthday in style - at Chuck E Cheese. Buncha pics below:





So what can I say about Chuck E Cheese birthday parties?

The Bad: pizza is so bland it needs ketchup and mayo, Chuck E Cheese looks like a hydrocephalic gerbil, your kid will catch a cold from exposure to dozens of other grimy booger-eating toddlers spreading germs, and the $35 "special Birthday Surprise" is a stale doughnut pilfered from the dumpster behind the neighboring Starbucks.

The Good: the kids all leave you alone most of the evening, someone else gets paid to clean up the mess which includes any toddler pee on the floor ["Oh my gosh I can't believe it's really Chuck E Cheese and I can't have Dad take me to the potty because I might miss him!"] and spew in the carpet ["Daddy, I fink da pizza is dross and I fink I don't feel well and I fink I'm gonna puke-up... BRRRAAAAAAPPPPP!"]

Yeah, Chuck E Cheese is pretty awesome.

3 comments:

Kellie/Joe said...

Bless Nina that she can be a dog. There's one prayer that's easily answered.

Momila said...

We teach our kids to pray for specifics..and thank you for that! Then Papa will be well. And Nina IS a dog. The potty training...wow..little more faith.
And we KNOW God blesses Cheetos. Yum.

B^4 said...

Last night's prayer included the line: "please bless me that when I'n sleeping da sea horses will not get me and if they do that Hockey will punch them in the nose..."

I have no idea what where the fear of seahorses comes from, jackace.