Thursday, July 27, 2006

Long time no post...

Yeah, we're a bit behind the times. A lot of stuff has happened since our last post. Brittiny is a doctor. I'm a lawyer. Brooklyn is a cutie-pants. And now, here are some pics...

Here's a great pic of Popadopalous and Brookers. I don't know what they see over there, but man, it must be good!



Here's Uncle Doug enjoying some time with Elizabeth. As I sorted through my pics from Kellie's wedding I realized two things pretty quickly: one, for being able to walk pretty well Bits sure spends a lot of time being toted around. And two, Uncle Doug is a class-A baby-hog.


Here are Sosie and Hannah. I don't know what they're doing, but it appears to be feminist.


Here's the beautiful bride + a beautiful baby. Kellie, you were a beautiful bride...


Here's me planting a kiss on miss Kellie. I guess she's Mrs. Redman now, actually...




4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Congrats on lawyerhood. Can't say I'm surprised at all. :)

momila said...

Well, now I don't have to update MY blog because those are esstially the same pictures! Yes, Uncle Doug is a class A baby hog...but there were two and dad had one, so you do the math! Elizabeth does a lot of walking (running) but not when she's around pa-pa. He and she have this special bond! And you are right, I am SURE Sarahand Hannah are planning the overthrow of the evil overlords (men) or just eyeing a cute one, hard to tell. Mrs. Redman was a beautiful bride, even if the proceddings were quite damp.

Team Oakeson said...

Thanks for the update. These pics are fabulous! We can't wait to see you guys later this summer. Aaron especially misses Brooklyn ... talk about "special bond" Except her bond with him is pretty much limited to when she needs a nap! :)

brohammas said...

Gradumation! Does this mean ya'll are trading in Ivy for Sage brush, or ya stayin on this side of the Appalachians? This side being East of course.

Dalyn