Sunday, January 08, 2006

Whurd...

Well, we're back to CT after our week trip to Utah. The trip was nice. It was wonderful to see everyone and especially to get to see our nephews and nieces. Oh, and it was nice to see all you older people, too. Our flight out of SLC was oversold, so we got shuffled from United onto a Delta flight. The flight was direct to Hartford, which was great. Brooklyn was an angel on the flight, too. Our luggage was still on our original flight, tho, so we had to wait for our luggage. Plus I couldn't find our car in the long term lot. There are fetchin' 6 long term lots plus our car was covered in 10 inches of snow. Brittiny doesn't know this, but I spent like 20 minutes with the Shuttle guy trying to find our car. I was getting really nervous until I saw Delicate Arch peeking out from behind the snow.


Hey guys, check out my new tennies!


"No Officer, I swear... only two glasses of milk... honest."


"Okay, you got me... 3 glasses of milk, but I'm totally sober."


4 comments:

momila said...

She does look a little stoned....um, milkfaced. Can you get in trouble for that in CT? Still, she's adorable!

B^4 said...

Don't insult my cute daughter! ;)

Team Oakeson said...

Man that it one sweet baby! Aaron & Amy LOOOOVVVVE Brookers!!!!!!!!

Kellie and/or Joseph said...

No, the girl version of Brandon Face is Kellie Facee. Add into it the fact that she's a baby and better dressed than I am, you're looking at a girl destined to be even more beautiful than her aunt Hootie, though likely less stacked.