Saturday, December 17, 2005

Deck the Halls with Lead-Based paint...

'Tis the season to be jolly - I'm told "jolly" is spanish for cranky and bloated, which is what happens to people this time of year. All kidding aside, once school is over Brittiny and I will be better at making the Christmas season a jolly one. We celebrated by having the Idones over for pizza. They're Screaming Henry's parents. He and Brookers are the same age, but Henry is way stronger and crankier. Brooklyn is such a chick - dainty and sweet. Henry is strong like an ox (well, a baby ox).

Ok, now I tell y'all how I 'tarded out. I bought Brittiny a new camera as a Christmas present and e-mailed my mom bragging "I got Brittiny this diggity-dank camera..." So Mom e-mailed me a lenthgy reply touching upon various subjects - this e-mail posed new questions regarding Christmas plans. I wisely forwarded this mail to Brittiny in order to not have to draft a new mail posing my mom's questions for her. I received a phone call from Brittiny 5 minutes later: "You are so retarded and now I know that you got me a camera for Christmas." Yeah, sometimes I'm a tool like that. Sometimes I'm a tool in other ways, too... I pretty much like to spread it around.

Obligatory Brooklyn Pictures.... this is our little Angel in her Blessing Day Dress. These pictures were taken in early November. Brooklyn still fits into this dress alright. Heck, we may even dress her up in it again to take more pictures. She's so freaking cute!




2 comments:

momila said...

Cuter and cuter pictures in that dress...heck, she'll probably get married in it!
Duh, Screaming Henry's parents can use the internet too...and what? no pictures of Papa as he made such a special trip out there to see y'all??
we are soo glad you finally relented and decided to come to Utah for a short visit. Now you have tickets, you might actually come!!

No joking about lead based paint..I have been in your place and I am sure that you have a minumum of one layer of the stuff on the walls/light switches!!

Team Oakeson said...

Hey, I was wondering why you have links to everyones blog, but not ours. Is our blog site that embarrassing for you, or are you so jealous of my watch winder and Hawaii golf adventure that you refuse to recognize us. We love you and wow Brooklyn is a hot chick baby. You are in a world of hurt in 15 years.